Community Cleanliness: Please refrain from dropping debris from balconies and walkways onto the patios and courtyards below.
Fitness Center Cleanliness: Please clean fitness equipment before and after use.
Refuse: Please place garbage in a tied bag before placing in the trash chutes or bins. Please do not place trash in the recycle bins.
Cardboard Recycle: Online ordering has increased tremendously over the last few months. To maximize space in the recycle bins, please remember to BREAK DOWN ALL BOXES.
Parking Space: Please only park in your assigned or leased parking space.
Plumbing: There has been an increase in the number of backups in the building. Please refrain from placing food in the disposal. Please refrain from flushing anything other than toilet paper.
Security: There has been increase in individuals waiting by the entrances in an attempt to come on-site:
- Please make sure the door/garage is closed and secured when entering and exiting the premises.
- Stop, look and listen when entering the garage.
- Please keep your doors and windows locked and be on alert for intruders.
- If you encounter any issues, Contact San Diego Police Non-Emergency (619) 531-2000 or Clean & Safe at (619)234-8900
Plumbing Vendor: Countywide Mechanical System 619-449-9900 or for after-hours 619-383-6091
Contact Info: Action after-hours number: 1-800-400-2284
Please read the following summary of the Moving Guidelines for the City Walk Association. Failure to schedule your move with Management can result in a fine of $700.00.
1) Moves must be scheduled with the on-site Resident Services Coordinator at least seven (7) days in advance.
2) Prior to your move, you must submit a Moving Application which can be found on the Resident Portal or obtained from the on-site Resident Services Coordinator.
3) All applicable deposits and fees must be submitted at least five (5) days prior to your move. There is a non-refundable fee of $200.00 that goes towards administrative costs and a refundable security deposit of $350.00 which is collected in case of any damages.
4) Move times are as follows: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday moves can be scheduled (if approved by the BOD) for an increased non-refundable fee of $350.00 and security deposit of $700.00. NO MOVES ARE PERMITTED ON SUNDAYS.
Please contact Management with any questions you may have in regards to the Move-In/Out Guidelines.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Weekdays: 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Weekends: 12:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
“Weekday” begins Sunday evening and ends Friday morning.
“Weekends” begins Friday evening and ends Sunday morning.
Exceptions: Evenings of December 24th and December 31st. The evening before July 4th, Memorial Day, and Labor Day will fall under “Weekends” rule, regardless of the day of the week.
The City Walk gym will remain closed for the time being. The Board will be closely monitoring the recommendations of government officials and the health department. The decisions made thus far are in compliance with executive orders as well as other Action-managed downtown properties. We will continue to keep the residents of City Walk updated of any changes.